Sure, the weather might be turning and spring is on the way, but you know what is really a good use of time? Scrolling through Twitter.
That’s right, tweets are the perfect thing for any occasion or weather. Why enjoy nature or the sun or sky when you can spend hours on Twitter.
OK, so maybe that’s a bit of sarcasm. But a few good tweets never hurt anybody. To that end, we’ve collected the absolute best and funniest tweets we saw this week. Without further fanfare, here they are: The nine best tweets of the week.
1. I would absolutely watch an entire film where M3gan hangs out with the Inside the NBA crew
m3gan on inside the nba: i just don’t think there’s any dominant team in the west
charles barkley: now listen here m3gan
— martin rickman (@martinrickman) March 14, 2023
2. He didn’t even win the Oscar. Poor guy is stuck doing that weird voice for nothing at all.
austin butler experienced complete ego death and is, to this day, letting the ghost of elvis drive him around like a ratatouille. and for what
— mattie rose (@Lubchansky) March 13, 2023
3. An obligatory dril tweet.
the next windows update should add more shit for me to look at and click on
— wint (@dril) March 15, 2023
4. And another, just because.
i think if there waas undeniable proof that i am fucking stupid i would be a little bit embarrassed or inclined to shut the fuck up
— wint (@dril) March 13, 2023
5. Frankly, at that point, it couldn’t be more it is what it is. What am I going to do, fix the plane? It’s whatever.
i’m not watching the “in case of emergency” video at the beginning of flights. if it gets to that point it’s honestly whatever.
— caleb hearon (@calebsaysthings) March 12, 2023
6. Liam Gallagher, thank you for your contribution to the day. Job well done.
Morning bumbaseeds what’s happening
— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) March 16, 2023
7. This is a fair and good point for so many people online.
“i’m just asking questions” you’re just annoying. nobody told you to be eight years old your whole life
— Miley 🐡 (@MilesKlee) March 15, 2023
8. Honestly, this a good point about March Madness that I’ve never thought about before.
— Rodger Sherman (@rodger) March 15, 2023
9. And finally, something I wish I didn’t do but I absolutely do way too often because asking questions is hard and requires vulnerability.
[listening to someone talk about something i don’t understand] yeah man i know
— Brian Grubb (@briancgrubb) March 11, 2023